Saturday, January 30, 2010

can't sleep because i'm dreaming.


Has it ever happened to you?

Last night I tried to put the kiddiez to bed at about 3 a.m. and then I went to sleep myself. Of course I was hoping to actually sleep. But hey...I should probably understand that planning is so over-rated :))

So after being this dreamless being for the last few years, my mind probably thought to make up for that and gave me all the dreaming I could wish for - and more :))))

But I don't mind, that's perfectly OK - I even got a few ideas for BURPies to come. As I was saying, I really dunno what triggered all that, but I'm inclined to blame the Veteran Dog above. Apart from his innocent looks, he's got some magical powers and we suspect he can read minds. You might wanna stay away, unless you want him to mess with your mind, too :)

So there you go. This is for all of you mind readers out there.

0 comments: